The Miami Heat will face the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals starting today. The things to look for in this series include:
1. A hobbled Paul Pierce should have 1 or 2 streaks this series and a couple of prayer fade aways, but not expecting a break out game. However, he tends to get up when he plays the Heat.
2. Garnett will consistent in 2 out of 5 games, I expect the Heat to win in 5.
3. Rajon Rondo will burn Mario Chalmers in nearly every game and will give the Celtics a chance of winning.
4. Ray Allen is still a lights out shooter, but hes old now and they just played a grueling close series against the Sixers. Youth is on the side of the Heat sans Juwan Howard, unfortunately for Allen, they don’t matchup, Howard rides the bench. I expect to see a 3 point shootout where both Miller, Battier, and James Jones (will see more time this series due to his size on the outside).
5. Brandon Bass is going to give us problems as our B squad has nobody of size there to stop him.